Meet Our Dietitians
Meet our new dietitians! With more than 15 years combined experience, they offer tailored tips and personalized support to help you reach your wellness goals.
Dipika Chand, RDN, LD
Dipika is passionate about health and wellness and believes that a holistic approach works best in sustaining positive long-term changes. She helps clients examine different parts of their lives including food, exercise, eating habits, and stress in order to come up with an individualized plan to fit their unique needs. Dipika enjoys strategizing with clients to help them make nutrition and lifestyle choices that promote a lasting improvement.
- Coordinated Program in Dietetics – University of Cincinnati
- State Medical Board of Ohio licensure
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics member
Aaron Dorfman, RDN, LD
Aaron has been a registered dietitian since 2004. In that time, he has developed successful weight management programs and sports nutrition protocols utilized by high school and college athletes. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics and a Master’s Degree in Nutrition. Aaron is a Certified Swim Coach with USA Swimming and has coached athletes to Olympic Trials.
Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, General Health
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, University of Cincinnati
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition with Concentration in Exercise Physiology, Marshall University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN) – Commission of Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Dietitian – Ohio (LD) – State of Ohio
- Certified Swim Coach – USA Swimming